Susan Thomas has provided marketing communications and public relations services for technology companies for more than 20 years. Susan founded Trainer Communications in 1995, which was renamed 10Fold Communications in 2015, and has won dozens of awards for service excellence and innovation in PR, marketing communications, and video. Trainer Communications, has represented some of the largest technology companies in the World, as well as those achieving impressive liquidity events and delivering industry-first solutions. Susan’s campaigns have built credibility and leadership for more than 250 companies such as Appcelerator, Brocade, CA / Nimsoft, Comcast, Data Domain, DROBO, General Dynamics, Sygate and YuMe.
- Meet Fast Company’s Harry McCracken at Media Sharktank, October 24
- Tech CEOs Pitch National Business Media Face-to-Face in Unique Event Benefiting Non-Profit
- Land Coverage in Top-Tier Publications!
- Building Advocacy with a LinkedIn Ambassador Program – Part 1
- Understanding Twitter’s Algorithm Is Crucial for Brand Growth, Here’s Why: