Today 10Fold joined the ranks of major companies like John Hancock, Comcast and the National Association of Realtors as a “Top 10” Grand Stevie Award winner. The Grand Stevie Award is given to companies that have won the most American Business Awards (ABAs) in 2019 for themselves or on behalf of their clients, including Gold, Silver, and Bronze Stevies.
There were over 3,600 nominations considered and 10Fold won 12 Stevies for our clients, including the following:
- Agiloft – Silver Stevie Award in the Product Innovation category
- Balbix – Silver Stevie Award for its BreachControl solution in the Artificial Intelligence/ Machine Learning Solution category
- ForgeRock – Bronze Stevie Award for its ForgeRock Identity Cloud for the Identity & Access Security Solution category
- ForgeRock – Silver Stevie Award for Fran Rosch in Maverick of the Year category
- Itron — Gold Stevie Award for its Methane Gas Detectors in the Public Safety Innovation category
- IQVIA – Gold Stevie Award for its RIM Smart Platform in the Technical Innovation of the Year category
- IQVIA – Silver Stevie Award for Most Innovative Company of the Year
- Jumio — Silver Stevie Award for Most Innovative Company of the Year
- Jumio — Silver Stevie Award for Fastest Growing Tech Company of the Year
- LogRynthym — Silver Stevie Award for Company of the Year in the Computer Software category
- Volterra – Silver Stevie Award for New Product & Service – Business Technology
- 10Fold – Bronze Stevie Award for 10Fold Teams Up with Virtana to Set the Industry Straight on AIOps Communications for PR Campaign of the Year
The Grand Stevie award continues a long-standing tradition of award-winning work here at 10Fold. Last year we were honored with 13 national awards. It is also a reminder we have the good fortune to work with so many incredible companies that are bringing truly innovative technology to market.
We plan to continue to push the envelope for our clients and build thought leadership for those companies that can change the way we work and live.